Single crystal rolling cutter
* Rolling processing is a low-cost and high-efficiency process that uses rolling tools to enhance mirror surface processing on the workpiece surface.
* The diamond rolling design is flexible, and the diamond rolling cutter with the smallest inner hole can penetrate into the inner hole of 10mm;
* The diamond rolling life is long, and 8 points of the rotating diamond sphere are available;
* The diamond rolling body has strong applicability, and the same cutter can roll workpieces of any size and shape;The same cutter can be used for various outer circles, end faces, inner holes, arcs, tapers, etc.
* The diamond extrusion cutter can extrude materials with hardness up to HRC60 degrees;
* The surface roughness value of the workpiece after rolling is less than Ra0.13;
* Diamond radius R specification: 1.0/1.2/1.5/2.0mm
* The connection method of the shank/arbor can be customized according to customer requirements
* No special equipment is required, ordinary machine tools can be used, no additional equipment is required, the cost is low, and the operation is simple.
In mechanical processing, the surface of the workpiece will always leave fine uneven cutter marks, and the phenomenon of staggered and undulating peaks and valleys will appear.
For workpieces with high surface roughness requirements, an additional process, grinding, is often required, which greatly reduces production efficiency.
More Superhard Products Co., Ltd uses single crystal to make extrusion cutters. The extrusion tool exerts a certain pressure on the surface of the workpiece, so that the metal on the surface of the workpiece produces plastic flow and fills the original residual low concave trough, thereby reducing the surface roughness of the workpiece.
The surface processing of the single crystal extrusion cutter not only improves the corrosion resistance of the workpiece surface, improves the surface quality, but also has high processing efficiency.
In addition, More Superhard Products Co., Ltd can provide corresponding single crystal tool design solutions according to different machining parts, which can process both the outer circle of the workpiece and the inner hole for stable machining.
Machinable Materials: All plastically deformed metals such as steel, cast iron, brass can be rolled. The conventional steel roller hob can process materials with a hardness below HRC45, and the maximum machining hardness of the diamond hob can reach above HRC60.
Machinable parts: outer circle, end face, inner hole, tapered surface, arc, etc.;
Diamond polishing tool life and interchangeability:
1) the effective machining length of diamond is 8000-10000m, but it depends on the condition of workpiece. The shorter the hard life of the material, the faster the wear.
2) diamond components and springs are standard parts and can be replaced;
3) if the tool handle system is damaged during use, the assembly shall be replaced separately, which can be returned to replacement or maintenance.
The hardness of the single crystal can reach 10000Hv, and it has the characteristics of strong wear resistance and low friction coefficient.
It only takes a few seconds to process the surface of the workpiece to the required surface accuracy.
In addition, this machining process is 5-20 times more efficient than grinding and 10-50 times more efficient than turning. The mirror effect accuracy of Ra0.05-0.1μm can be achieved by one feed, and the surface is squeezed and hardened, the wear resistance and fatigue strength are improved, and the plastic deformation of the surface is eliminated, and the dimensional accuracy can be maintained for a relatively long time.
Under the microscope, it can be seen that the tool tip will leave traces like steps on the surface of the workpiece during the cutting process. Under the action of the spring force, the diamond overcomes the yield point of the material in the process of sliding on the surface of the workpiece, causing plastic deformation on the surface of the material, forcing the high point of the tool trace to flow into the low point, thereby obtaining a smooth and flat mirror surface. In the process of rolling, the material will be hardened due to plastic deformation, thereby improving the fatigue strength of the workpiece surface.
Operating parameters (the following parameters are subject to the actual processing conditions) :
Workpiece allowance: 0.01 mm
Rolling amount: 0.01-0.5mm (single side)
Emulsions or oils; The filter lubricant (< 40 centile m) can improve the surface quality and tool life
The last working surface: The surface roughness is below Rz15 centile m
Maximum workpiece hardness: HRC65
Cutting speed: 100 m/min
Feed speed: 0.05 0.2 mm/rev